How many pieces can you save? The chickens,hay bales and wagon wheels have differentweights meaning different point values. The playerwith the highest score wins the game. Selecting a heavierpiece receives more points but entails more risk of makingthe perch topple. If you cause the perch to topple, 5 pointswill be deducted from your total.An irresistible game of balance, laughs and fun where theroost goes CHICKYBOOM!
the chickens are hanging out on their colorful
wooden perch. But if one of them decides to
leave, the whole perch will teeter. Collect as
many chickens, hay bales and wagon wheels
before the rocking perch topples. 2 to 4 Players
Play Time: 10 Minutes
ASTM and CPSIA compliant
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- This game offers competitive and cooperative game
- play, both helping to develop social skills. Hand-eye
- coordination, fine motor skills and counting are all
- developed through weight and balance assessment.
- 6 Wooden Chickens (3 big, 3 small)
- 7 Wooden Hay Bales
- 7 Wooden Wagon Wheels
- 1 Wooden Rocking Perch (1 platform, 1 base)
- Brand: Blue Orange
- Item Number: B00350
- Manufacturer Number: 350
- UPC: 803979003504
- Recommended for ages 4 to 13+.
- Measures approximately 9.50 x 9.50 x 2.30 inches.
- Weighs approximately 1.70 lbs.
- Gender: Both