Some statements just need quick observation:?At least two players are wearing shoes with no laces.?Some require more thought??If I am your mother?s brother, then I am your aunt.?Others appear obvious:?A volleyball is oval?.But in the rush to answer first, you might choose the wronganswer or use the wrong hand.Once all the hands are in a toasty little stack, it is time to get tothe bottom of things! You collect a card if you are the first toanswer correctly, and lose a card if you the first to answerincorrectly.With diverse and humorous statements in a fast pace atmosphere,the game is always mind boggling and full of surprises.Trigger will humble and challenge everyone from elementarystudents to PhDs?, and produce peals of laughter and hours ofexcitement.
Do you have the fastest and the most accurate hand?
In Trigger, you answer ?True? or ?False? to various
statements, using your right hand for ?True? and your left
hand for ?False.? 3 to 8 Players
Play Time: 20 Minutes
- Trigger works on reflexes, observational skills
- and hand-brain coordination. It also supports
- cognitive skills in a fun environment that will
- promote social interactions
- 60 cards
- 1 Target
- Illustrated Rules
- Brand: Blue Orange
- Item Number: B00490
- Manufacturer Number: 490
- UPC: 803979004907
- Recommended for ages 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately 3.80 x 3.80 x 1.80 inches.
- Weighs approximately 0.40 lbs.