14 Amazing Non-Candy Easter Basket Fillers
Easter is around the corner, and as much as we love the holiday, we are definitely feeling a bit exhausted thinking about one more thing to improvise or plan this year. For example, what will Easter brunch look like this spring? Then add-on thinking up amazing Easter basket ideas for babies - or even Easter basket ideas for adults. Phew!
Before you drive yourself crazy trying to assemble Easter baskets for the aforementioned age groups, let us share our favorite Easter basket ideas for different ages with you! Whether you are making an Easter basket for a toddler, need some Easter basket ideas for cooped up tweens, or are searching for the perfect fun item to give to your partner, these unique items will bring a smile to your favorite some-bunny's face!
There are myriad ways to make this year's Easter basket experience memorable. You can start with one of our custom baskets, of course, and add a card or personalized touches. Or if you're creating a basket for your significant other, why not fill the basket with candles, chocolate, and games for two?
Easter is magical ... and so are our non-candy Easter basket ideas!
14 Best Non-Candy Easter Basket Filler Ideas
- Personalized Jellycat Bunnies - We hold a special place in our hearts (and in our store) for all things Jellycat, and we know you will, too. The absolute softest, and oh-so-snuggly, these personalized bunnies make the perfect personalized gift that will be treasured for years to come.
- Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty - Thinking Putty is a high-quality, silicone based putty that is safe, non-toxic, and will never dry out. And the cool, collectible tins are designed for easy, mess-free storage!
- Marble Racers - The coolest pull-back engine racers ever! Marble Racers use motion-activated LED lights to bring cool effects to your child's playtime. Winner of the National Parenting Seal of Approval.
- Nee Doh - Globs of gratifying goo! These ultimate stress balls will help mellow your kiddos. Give them a squeeze, a squish, a pull or a smush. They'll soothe the soul. A great fidget toy!
- Grow Unicorn - Just add water and watch the unicorn emerge, and grow bigger and bigger. Watching its progress is great fun for the family.
- Mad Libs - Over the last 50 years, hundreds and hundreds of Mad Libs stories have been published. Mad Libs are the super silly way to say _____ [adjective] Easter!
- Polish Me Silly - Unique, color changing glitter nail polishes with flakies, holographic rainbow sparkles, or multi-chrome madness! Created by a mother/daughter "best friend" team, Polish Me Silly nail polishes are jaw-dropping and vibrant.
- Hanayama Puzzles - Hanayama cast puzzles are some of the world's best brain teasers. These high-quality metal cast puzzles come in six, Mensa-rated difficulty levels. (Solutions are included in case your important person finds themselves stumped!)
- Floss & Rock Puzzles - Supplied in fun, small sized reusable drums, these are a wonderful product for children ages 3 and above.
- Angel Necklace - They'll never want to leave home without their angel (necklace, that is). This is a great idea for a simple craft.
- Ooly Writing & Art Supplies - Spark their creativity with Ooly pens, pencils, markers, and a lot more!
- Ooze Labs Science Experiment Kits - Fun and simple science experiments include ingredients plus the site for the experiment to take place, and storage for the final product. Introduce scientific concepts in a fun and engaging way!
- Thoughtfulls - Pop-open cards, each with a different, inspiring message inside. Your kiddos can share these cards with friends, loved ones, or anyone else who deserves to know how great they are! Beautifully packaged.
- Plus Plus - One shape, endless possibilities! Create colorful mosaics or work in 3-D to bring ideas to life. Plus Plus encourages fine motor skills, creativity, and imagination without the use of screens! Appeals to a broad range of ages.
It was so much fun to develop this list of fun Easter basket filler ideas (that aren't candy) for you. We hope you found Easter basket filler ideas you love!
Don't have the time to put it all together? Let us assemble your Easter baskets for you. Order your custom Easter baskets here!
A few reminders as you support our family-owned business during this challenging time:
- Don't see something you'd like to order from us in our online store? Email us with what you're looking for and we'll get it online ASAP!
- If you live within 5 miles of either store, we're currently offering free home delivery! Ordering from elsewhere? We'll ship your Easter basket items to you!
- If you wish to order a personalized Jellycat bunny, and you'll need your order to be shipped, please place your order by Wednesday, April 1st, 2020.
- Thank you for your business! We hope you are well.