Each player gets six arrows in one color. Taking turns, they have to put their spatial reasoning skills to the test as they try and drop their arrows into the honeycomb game board. It sounds easy, but once you're standing up with the game board on the ground, suddenly that honeycomb grid looks a whole lot smaller...
Only players with a steady hand and a keen eye will have what it takes to land three in a straight row first! Test your skills and experience physics in action with the fascinating game of Drop Shot.
- Encourages hand-eye coordination, spatial reasoning, concentration.
- Includes honeycomb game board, 12 arrows (6 in each color), detailed game rules and instructions
- Ages 6+
- Game board measures 6 x 5 x 3 inches
- Arrows each measure 6.25 inches long
- High-quality materials and construction
Not just any toy can be a “Fat Brain Toy” and they like it that way. Fat Brain doesn’t sell the licensed, violent, disposable toys being sold at most major retailers. What you will find instead is a curated collection of quality, open-ended toys, games, and gifts that both entertain AND educate.