Use the included magnet to discover the unique properties of this putty for yourself. Commonly known as quicksilver, mercury is the only metallic element that is a liquid at room temperature. It’s a heavy, silver-colored metal that has been historically used for temperature gauges and electrical applications because of its conductive properties.
Warning: Contains strong magnet. Swallowed magnetics can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Features: Magnetic, Stretchable, Memory Effect, Soft Texture
- Accessories: 1"x1" ceramic magnet included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 8+
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities
PLEASE NOTE: While Quicksilver Thinking Putty is inspired by the element, it does not actually contain any mercury.
This item was one of our first 350 items on our new site. We believe it is one of the top toys for kids this year! Each of these items has been carefully selected to ensure it is creative, innovative and long lasting.