Summer Bucket List Printable for 2021
Free printable Summer Bucket List for kids and families! 12 fun summer activities to make Summer 2021 the most amazing summer EVER!
Who’s ready to have the most amazing summer ever?! Summer of 2021 is shaping up to be a little more 'normal' than last year, and we can’t wait! We put together this list of fun summer bucket list ideas that are perfect for this transitional summer!
From popsicles and friendship bracelets to picking berries, and stargazing, this free printable summer bucket list is full of easy and inexpensive ideas to help your family have an incredible summer of fun!
Don't forget! We also created a blank version of this printable, so your family can fill in even more ideas for summer fun!
We could have easily come up with 100 ideas for our summer bucket list printable, but since there’s only SO much time in summer (😭😭😭), we narrowed it down to a few favorite ideas to get you started!
Don't forget to add your own ideas, like visiting an awesome park or farmer’s market, to the blank version of our printable!
WHAT IS A BUCKET LIST?
A bucket list is a list of things you’d like to do or accomplish in a given amount of time. A bucket list is generally considered to be a list of things to do before you die (or “kick the bucket” - hence the term), but people often create a list that corresponds to different seasons (or seasons of life) as well.
Our summer bucket list is full of summer activities and fun ideas for the whole family to enjoy!
12 SUMMER BUCKET LIST IDEAS
- Read a certain number of books - set goals individually, or as a family!
- Make Popsicles
- Take a daytrip - road trips and travel might still be a little limited this summer, so be sure to look up any COVID restrictions at your destination first. That said, there should still be plenty of fun opportunities for you to explore your locale as a family!
- Go swimming
- Family movie night - check out this list of the top 100 reviewed kids and family movies!
- Pick berries
- Eat watermelon
- Stargaze - the Perseids will peak around mid-August this summer!
- Fly a kite - you can even make your own kite!
- Go to the library - don't forget to ask if your library offers a complimentary digital book service like Hoopla!
- Make tie-dye shirts
- Make friendship bracelets
As you participate in each activity, check it off of your bucket list, and keep going until you’ve checked all the boxes! This is such a wonderful summer bucket list - you’re sure to have a totally awesome summer!
TO GET THE PRINTABLE SUMMER BUCKET LISTS, SIMPLY CLICK THE IMAGES BELOW!
There are so many amazing ideas on this summer bucket list! Which one are you going to check off first?