- The hospital’s examination room, with a buildable X-ray scanner, rooftop garden and medical accessories, plus 3 mini-doll figures – LEGO® Friends character Emma, Ethan and Dr. Maria – will spark children's creativity.
- Kids will love pretending to drive the LEGO® toy ambulance, which has space for a patient and a stretcher in the back. A mini-doll wheelchair and medical accessories add to the imaginative play options.
- There are so many ways to play with this 379 piece LEGO® set, making it a fun toy birthday gift, holiday gift or special surprise for kids to enjoy on their own or to share the fun with their friends.
- The LEGO® hospital measures just over 7” (19cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep, so this compact set won't take up much storage space. Kids can also combine it with other LEGO® sets for even more playtime fun.
- No batteries are required with this building set for kids – constructed purely with LEGO® bricks, it is the best toy for powering up children’s free-thinking creativity.
Lego comes from the Danish work “leg godt” meaning Play Well. These simple, ageless building blocks help develop spatial reasoning skills. Each set comes with instructions for building specific designs, but when that is done you can bring to life fragments of your imagination and build whatever you can imagine! Lego is working hard to create more sustainable practices – in 2019, they actually created more solar energy than they used in the factory!